91 Z28 ECM Question

When I turn the key to on the fan relay (and the fans starts to run) and the air port solenoid start clicking. The service engine light starts flashing and I can't start the car. When the light is on solid the car
will start. At this time it may run for minute or longer and then quit. Could this be bad ECM. Need Help.