Cold-air intake

Where could I find a cold-air intake for a 1994 3.4L V6 Camaro? And any input on how to get more hoursepower out of it??

95 camaro wrote:

None
You can always get the K&N Filter to fit on your stock air housing; as for power, try finding some exhaust systems, that should help you out a little bit.
The Freak

Change engine to (V-8). You will get more HP, but IMO not worth it. I have a friend who did that.