F/S:Fully Loaded 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe, Chicago, IL

Fully Loaded 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe - $12500/obo

Fully Loaded Midnight-Blue Z28 with only 68K miles:

6-speed manual with Hurst shifter option BFGoodrich KDW tires all around with less than 4k miles (awesome tires) Black Leather Interior T-Tops Power windows/locks Alarm with Keyless Entry and Starter Defeat Aluminum Wheels 500W Monsoon(some say Bose) In-dash CD with Steering Wheel Controls 12 Disc OEM CD-Changer in Hatch Cruise Control Halogen Fog Lamps Traction Control (barely used with KDW tires) Borla Dual Exhaust with Chrome Dual-Dual Tips (sounds so nice)

Very well kept in climate controlled garage. Adult driven only on Sunny days, I have another daily driver. Second owner, but it's very clean and untouched inside and out. It would be tough to find a better Z28 for the price (I've looked). Please email me any inquiries.

Reply to
AJSpalding