1994 6 SPEED CHEVY CAMARO Z28..

Massachusetts . $4000 or BO LT1 5.7 Corvette engine (New Crate engine installed 2yrs ago @85000 miles car now has 116000) (New radiator this year as well as new heating core and serpentine belt) When crate engine was installed I had alot of new parts put in as well for a rundown of what was done just e-mail) I'm letting go about $2000 under book because the clutch has been slipping as of late and needs to be done still in driveable condition.E-mail any questions you may have and I'll be happy to answer them. Just to give you an idea how cheap this is I could probably get $4000 for the factory crate engine alone it has barely

30000 miles.
Reply to
ja ke