HELP: Need to identify Power steering hose for replacement

Hope someone can help me out here. I need to replace a hose that is connected to the powersteering reservoir on a 96 V6 Camaro 3.8L engine. I happened to buy the wrong hose and need to get the correct one but I don't
know how to identify it. What I did get was the power steering return hose but it's not the one that I need. There are two hoses connected to the power steering reservoir and the one I need to replace is the one next to the return hose. If Iam stranding infront of the engine it would be the hose on the left side of the return hose and it goes from the reservoir down to somewhere below one of the pulleys that has the serpentine belt. I am not able to see where exactly it ends up under the vehicle. I need to identfy this hose if I am to order it online. Thank you for any help in this matter.
Winston
Classic Industries might have what you're looking for, and hopefully they'll have images that will help you find the proper part. They've got parts for a whole range of Camaros/Birds, so there's at least a chance! ;)
http://classicindustries.com
Hope that helps!

Pictures here, http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php