Looking for a manual for '82 Camaro Z28 Indy 500 car

My nephew is restoring a "82 Camaro Z28 Indy 500 car. He is looking for a restoration book. He thinks it is called Nuts & Bolts and that you
can get it for specific cars. Does anyone know where we could find such a manual? Thanks for any help.

Never heard of Nuts & Bolts. I always go with the factory assembly manuals if I can get them. Try the site below.
http://www.carmanuals.com/Camaro.htm
I could be wrong, but data (repair or otherwise on an 82 covers 13 years). I use an '83 factory manual for mine.

An 83' manual would be a big help I'm sure but it wouldn't have the info on the Pace Car stuff in it. Not that there's all that much that would be different, only where the stripes and decals belong, the rest should be the same.
Oh for sure, I only meant the wiring diagrams and such.
Thanks for posting.

I have a Camaro book by Anthony Young (published by Lowe & Hould) which is awesome and may answer some of your questions.
My Camaro is giving me leg problems, i.e. every time I drive it my clutch leg kills me. It may be old age, I guess <LOL>
God I love that car and would hate to trade it in for an automatic :-(
I will risk hip surgery and keep it, but getting back to this book, ther's so much detail. The 1988 IROC-Z (it's when Z.28 was dropped) is the ultimate.
You know it's a funny thing, Camaros and Firebirds were areodynanimcally (sp) designed where with the windows down your hair would never get messed up. Unreal; it amazes me everytime I drive mine and I'm a guy, to a woman it's a necessity <LOL>
Hey nice talking with you guys, TC!

No slush boxes for me either.

Enter 1988 Formula Bird which was just slightly better.

Gm did that alot, not just the F-bodies.