Looking to buy a 68 or 69 camaro

Hi.. I've been looking around to purchase a 68 or 69 camaro. If anyone has one for sale let me know.. thanks..

It depends on where you are lookinig. I've been looking for one of those too, there's not many in my neighborhood either (Wisconsin/Minnesota). You also need a big bank account-- first gen Camaro prices are high, to say the least.
Here's some places to start:
www.classsic-camaros.com www.camaros.net www.collectorcartraderonline.com www.carbuyer.com www.hemmings.com www.cars-on-line.com www.ebay.com
Good luck-- I've found it to be extremely hard to find a good one, I've been looking for a couple years, finally found a 67 Camaro RS/SS but it had unforeseen problems so I ended up reselling it...and now I have cash in hand and still looking--- Terry

hey thanks.. I know I have been looking for a while too. But i'm looking in Ontario where I live .. i'll take a look at those sites you sent.. thanks again

I do see first gen. Camaros in Canada for sale quite often...watch Ebay but of course it's always better to see a car in person before buying....
Hope you find one before it gets too cold out-- Terry