Power Steering Leak - 1997 Z28

Hey, I'm new here if that isn't already painfully obvious. I'm also pretty new to car mod and cars in general, which is funny since I'm a tracked vehicle mechanic in the Army (that has yet to touch a tracked
vehicle; thank Korea for that).
At any rate, my problem is a power steering leak as the subject says. I can't see a whole lot in there and didn't take much time to explore it, as I had already been told by a shop and a friend who is an ASE mechanic that it was in fact, leaking. I can also see for myself that it is leaking... just between the gaps near the alternator on the inside of the wheel. The problem is that it has just been replaced roughly a year ago, and the warranty was only for a year... it expired 2 months ago. I've only had her for two years, she's just shy of 74,000 miles. I got back from Korea in February and since I've had my car back, I've had nothing but trouble (IE: fuel pump went out, $1,300 repair). Can I expect to be replacing this damn pump constantly, or is there a remedy to this headache? What other problems might I keep an eye out for? Any help is appreciated.
It may not be the pump that's leaking. It could be the steel line or the rubber hose that connect to the pump.
I have a 96 Camaro with almost 200k miles on it and have had no problems with the power steering, so this probably isn't a common trouble area.

Thanks for the input! I'll check that out.