Power Steering Leak

I have a occasional leak from where my steering box meets the pitman arm. It seems only to leak sometimes, but other times it won't (maybe the degree the steering wheel is at the time..? who knows). I'm probably due for a new seal for where the pitman arm attaches to the box, right?

Thanks, Mike

1997 TJ 4.0 L
Reply to
97tjMike

anyone out there?

Reply to
97tjMike

yep.

I dunno.. never worked on the steering box. Apart from hoses.

Reply to
DougW