Sell Cars from Home

Yes you could sell new and used cars from home and be compensated... I am working on the details but need over 700 affiliates for the U.S.

To become involved email snipped-for-privacy@medwellusa.com

Wayne

Reply to
W.R

Hey Wayne, Here's a good resource to help you.

GLK9MM

I see no reason too at this time. I am working on the details.

Reply to
W.R

Hey Wayne, you keep working on those details. And, while you are using usenet to do your free advertising and violating just about every ISP TOS, here's another resource to help you.

GLK9MM

Enjoy the trojan that that site puts on your hard drive too.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Shhhhhh......

Reply to
GLK9MM

Btw Ron...not everyone uses Gatesware (read here MS Windows and IE)

GLK9MM

W.R spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Wayne, You can try to gather all the 'affiliates' you want, but without an e-mail address or ISP connection it will be difficult.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I know, but most use it just the same. It wasn't a warning for the OP, more for those of us who are curious what we might want to bookmark the site for future gnats that cross our paths.

...Ron