81 chevy luv

i got a 81 chevy luv truck and i tired to get the kelly's blue book value just wondering how much it would cost if i traded it in. everything is all original parts and dash please email me to let me know not in here everyday cause of work thank you

demonchild

Reply to
Chris Pueschel

You won't find it in any book. Whatever somebody will give you for it is what its worth.

Reply to
Scott

$1000-$3000 is what the NADA book value is...with no options that is. I think you would be hard pressed to get $3000 for it though...unless its loaded with REALLY low ORIGINAL miles and in near new condition.

Evil Mixx Creationz®

Image by FlamingText.com

Reply to
Shades

I think you would need a gun and a mask to get even $1,000 for it. If traded in, the dealer will diddle with the numbers to make you think you got something for it when in reality they will be charging you to move it. So if you can continue to use it that is where the most value is to you.

Reply to
Al Bundy

you probably wont get very much for it for a trade in ,your best bet would be to sell out right yourself and take the cash you get and use it for the trade in or wait to see if a dealer is doing one of those one price trade ins whether you drive push or pull it sales ,but personally I would sale it ,this vehicle is a classic among the mini trucker guys so some high school kid might like it for a project since everybody has an S-10 or ranger and this would be a different ride to have good luck

Reply to
badaztek

If I saw it on the street with a sign, I'd sure take a look at the condition and consider it myself. If it's just in very used shape it's only worth a few hundred, You can buy all kinds of old Rangers and S-10's for $1,000, so what can you expect from this orphan? Now if it's been heavily modified or has other redeeming features, that's different.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Alot of potential there if the truck is pretty solid yet ,just imagine building a low buck street thumper ,a 4.3 with a cam change and 4 barrel kicking out 300 HP hooked to a 5 speed ,some low pro tires and maybe a set of the black daytona rims from A/R and you got yourself a nice little runner lite on the wallet

Reply to
badaztek