Re: 1999 Safari AWD towing

Hi. I've got a '91 Astro AWD with the factory towing pkg... I pulled a

19ft. Wellcraft from No. VA. to Myrtle Beach S.C. for 4 years in a row, never any problem, could hardly tell it was back there... follow owners manual recommendations for towing... have fun.
The manual says 5100 has any one towed like a 21 foot boat with one of these? > TIA!....For any comments.
Reply to
Buck F.

Check out

Drooler