Replacing ignition switch 93 Chevy 3500

Ignition switch is jammed in the run position. I can turn it CW to the start position and motor starts, key returns to run position and truck runs fine. The key will not turn CCW and I have to let out the clutch to stall engine. So I am trying to remove switch. Got the steering wheel off and can not seem to get any further. What do I do next? Thanks

Reply to
Chief McGee

Call a thief?

Reply to