Vortec 305 to Vortec 350

Anyone out there replaced a 305 with a 350. I know that mechanically they will interchange, but what other considerations might I need to take into account. Ken

Reply to
KENG

Be sure to get the harmonic balancer with the 350, really you should use everything you can from it. Don't mix the balancers you can get a funny vibration in your engine. Guess how I know.

Reply to
Scott