driver side mirror

Hi and has anyone ever herd of a mirror going bad I have a2002 Chevy,avalanche and the mirror is monochrome and is total blurry . the dealer wants almost 500.00fo a new one Help Pete

Reply to
PETE

I think you should be able to purchase a new mirror glass NOT the whole mirror for around 50.00 that's what my 01 Silverado cost me Easy fix

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

I'm sure a glass place can help. If not, the entire mirror assembly is $85....

Augustus