C3

I've just made my first long trip with my Nex C3 HDI EXCLUSIVE. It was very pleasant and comfortable due to the cruse control system .

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.:< inspired me,

Great. On long trips a cruise control can be verry handy indeed. Where did you go?
--
Johan; Certifiable me; Reply to Hotm ail
Ook u kunt op de news:alt.nl.schandpaal belanden