c3

Qualcuno mi saprebbe dire se ha riscontrato problemi con la C3 HDI 16V

Reply to
maurizio

"maurizio" schreef in bericht news:x1rrb.101935$ snipped-for-privacy@twister1.libero.it...

Is it possible to resend this message in english? this is an international newsgroup you know.

D.J.

Reply to
D.J.

Vorrei sapere se qualcuno a riscontrato problemi di turbo alla C3 HDI 16V

Reply to
maurizio

Non so se ci sono stati problemi, ma la prima c3 hdi 16v era un vero cesso, vedi il difetto del mese su Quattroruote di novembre 2003. Citroen Italia per mano del suoi guru, intanto Walter Brugnotti (marketing), mi piacerebbe rendere pubblica la circolare con la quale avvertiva i concessionari preannunaciando "il difetto del mese", e Nicola Lucci (Post vendita), stanno facendo i miracoli per evitare di dover cambiare tutti i turbo delle prime 16v. Intanto hanno già cambiato le cammes, poi hanno fatto rimappare tutte le centraline, ma non c'è pezza : Consiglio : Telefona direttamente in Citroen Italia Spa - Via Gattamelata 41 - 20149 Milano - 0239761 e chiedi per quanto possibile del Sig. Vittorio Anelli responsabile dell'Ufficio Relazioni Clienti uno dei pochi che non sia un povero imbecille là dentro.

Ciao

Il Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:54:33 +0000, maurizio ha scritto:

Reply to
John Keating

Strange reason for wanting the message in english. English isn't the only international language. Try babelfish or some similar service, if you don't understand the original message. It gives: "Someone you would know to me to say if it has found problems with C3 HDI 16V"

best regards Peter

Reply to
Peter Weis

Message i.d.: news:booso3$2t00$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cybercity.dk, by author Peter Weis aka inspired me,

The suggestion is, when not posting in English use a language code in the subject line. [it] for Italian etc. Take a look into news:alt.rec.geocaching as an example to see why.

Reply to
2Rowdy

"Peter Weis" schreef in bericht news:booso3$2t00$ snipped-for-privacy@news.cybercity.dk...

international

Sorry Peter, but I try to follow an international newsgroup, I speak and read English, German, French. I think three welknown languages. My hobby is not to find translators for different languages but reading about Citroëns. What when I post in Frisian, my real native language?

D.J.

Reply to
D.J.

"2Rowdy" schreef in bericht news:bootib$f00$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.tilbu.nb.home.nl...

Beste Johan,

Met alle respect voor deze/jouw nieuwsgroep, maar ik volg heel wat nieuwsgroepen en heb echt geen zin om alle mogelijke vertaalmachines toe te passen. Tot nu toe was het ook niet echt nodig. En de krakkemikkige vertaling van babelfish maakt me ook niet echt vrolijk, zeker niet als het gaat om technische zaken.

D.J.

Reply to
D.J.

"D.J." wrote in news:3faec950$0$79337$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl:

So why should english be more international than italian?

Because the group relates on a french car, should it not be french?

By the way, he is asking if somone has encountered problems with a C3 HDI

16V.
Reply to
Walter Loos

The world is much richer than English, German and French. Still within the european sphere of languages, Spanish is extremely wide-spread. With knowledge of French you should be able to find out what the original mesage in Italian was about - I could. But there is a world outside europe, where billions of people speak (and read) neither of these languages.

If you post in Frisian, tant-pis pour toi. You will reach very few people and get very few answers. And that is a good reason for choosing english. But that was not what you wrote.

I made my point, we are off-topic, and I won't continue the debate here.

best regards Peter

Reply to
Peter Weis

O yeah, and discussions about Fuji-camera's in Japanese ;-)

D.J.

Reply to
D.J.

Walter Loos ( snipped-for-privacy@freesurf.ch) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Good question. Probably because a lot more people speak English than Italian? Put a Frenchman, a German, an Italian, a Swede, a Dutchman, a Spaniard in a room together, and I'll bet they'd end up communicating in English.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.: news:3fb01d5f$0$79348$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl, by author D.J. aka inspired me,

Thank you DJ for your view. As you know, nobody owns this newsgroup and this newsgroup is for anybody that wants to share Cit stuff. That language thing is something you are right about. English is the preferred language. My suggestion to add a language tag into the subject line works well as you can see in the geocaching group. If you do not speak the language you skip that post. One thing to remember is that this newsgroup is close to being dead and whe should welcome any on-topic posting in any language. If possible we could persuade people to use that language tag.

I am glad you follow this group and I hope we will see many on-topic postings here.

Reply to
2Rowdy

Adrian wrote in news:Xns94305C92B707Fadrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4:

Imagin. There are people, which never learned english.

Greetings from switzerland, where english is not an official language.

Reply to
Walter Loos

Oké Johan

Now my question. Nowadays I am driving a Xantia HDI 90hp break. An excelent car but....... the heating. I know that the HDI-engine has a very high, what is the right word, rendement? But because of that the heater is working poor. What can I do to get a good temperature inside the car. In earlier times people used a shield in front of radiator to warm up faster. I think that that solution makes problems when the engine is on temperature. But what can I do else? Buy and wear warm clothes in winter ;-) ?

D.J.

Reply to
D.J.

Please, don`t :-) Is Citroen means in French something?

Raido

"John Keating" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@inwind.it...

Ho seguito il tuo consiglio e ho telefonato al numero che mi hai dato. Mi è stato risposto che il Sig. Vittorio Anelli è andato in pensione, poi gli ho spiegato il problema che aveva la mia macchina e mi hanno consigliato di parlare con il Sig. Luca Federici. Comunque grazie cercherò di battere per quanto mi sia possibile questa strada. Ciao

Reply to
maurizio

Message i.d.: news:3fb23d80$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.estpak.ee, by author Raido aka inspired me,

The dad of Levy Citroen originates from the Netherlands, he was the one that placed the dots " on the E to make it sound French. The name of his father was Limoenman, Lemonman. He sold Lemons. In Dutch a Citroen is the same as a Lemon.

Reply to
2Rowdy

In British English, "a lemon" is also slang (argot) for "a sub-standard product". So perhaps it is fortunate that few of us Brits know much Nederlandse or French ;))

Reply to
Whiskers

Walter Loos hat in Betrag news:Xns94316526176FCWalterLoosBalcab@62.2.16.4 dies gedichtet:

But you are able to write and read it, right? I am from Germany, and I cannot read french nor italian.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper