C4 any comments?

Jsut as the subject, I am considering to buy a C4, but does anyone have comments on this car? Many thanks Zoot

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I (or more accurate: my wife ;)) own one since summer 2005 (HDI FAP 135). I love this car :). It drives like a charm. The german ADAC gave it a better handling note than the all time winner Golf. The fuel consumption is moderate (7 l Diesel with 90% city (Berlin) and offensive driving :)). On the country side it would go down to 6 l and with defensive driving style even less...
BUT :) ... On higher speeds (100km/h and more) the noise of the airstream gets very loud. Sometimes I think the window is not closed completely. We had three visits at the garage for "service actions" but no problems. The boot is too small if you have children. The engine gets thirsty from 140km/h and up - but with my little son I do not drive very fast anymore :).
regards

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
snipped-for-privacy@pruetz.net ( snipped-for-privacy@pruetz.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I don't think you're meant to put the children in the boot.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

LOL ... no - but with a baby seat and a baby carriage there is no room left for our luggage :).