Citroen Evasion Heater problems

Since i have bought my Evasion ,now 1 jear ago , the heater has been playing up . Some times it does not heat up at all , and sometimes i get only moderate heat .
I found out that there was a lot of air trapped in the system and i was unable to get it all out . After i removed the air it took only 2 weeks to get enough air trapped in the system to make the heater stop working again . I suspected an leak some where in the cooling system so i putted a cooling system leak stop product in the system . Before i could smell the odour of cooling liquid near the car some times , now i can not smell that odour again . On longer trips the heater gets a bit hotter than before but it takes a long time , the engine heat up in about 10 minutes it takes at least 5 minutes more to get the heater warm . Who knowes a simple and cheap fix
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I have two Picasso's and the heater system is not good on those. I have to put the fan on to 3 or 4 to get good heat out and then it's best with the vents on the dash open. Sorry I can't help more. TonyB
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
says...

I have a C4 Picasso and that isn't any better. Seems like it is a weak point in the Citroen mini-MPV range.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Perhaps you need to flush the system and remove all the rubbish that tends to build up. After that replace the thermostat and see if that helps. How old is the car & how many miles/km has it done. Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ