heater problems

I have a 1994 XJ6 3.2 Gold. I am having problems with the heater as it will not blow and will not get hot. I have checked blower motors heater control E.C.U for heater, all relays concerning heater and all fuses. Control panel buttons work for vents and all vents operate just cant get blowers and heat control to work . Any ideas please

Reply to
frustratedcolin