manual Clarion radio C5

My second-hand C5 2002 doesn't have a manual for the (Clarion?-) radio/CD. Anyone here who can copy it for me? Pdf or JPEG, doesn't matter.
Or; where can I find it on the web. (not at www.clarion)
(remove *** in the mailadres)
DJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

try to type model of that radio in emule or any other p2p network, should works
greets
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

radio/CD.
It didn't work ;-((
DJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
can U specify model of this radio? cause there is lot of.... :)
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Don't know, look at: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=UC8KSSYB
DJ
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

ooops... but i can't see this is clarion, maybe u should try to pull out it and then check?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ