C5 car radio

Hi, I have 3 questions for you all ! Does anybody know wether the new C5 radio plays mp3 music ? Can you add an mp3-player on the car radio ? What make and model is the car radio ?

Kind regards,

John

Reply to
Johan Debal

In message , Johan Debal writes

I can't answer your questions above, but if you want to listen to your MP3 player over your car radio try one of these:

NB The use of FM transmitters in the UK contravenes the UK Wireless Telegraphy Act 1949. Only use one if you're comfortable with contravening this Act and accepting what could happen to you!

Regards,

Reply to
Neil Pugh

In message , Neil Pugh writes

Following up my own post, I see from your email address that the above probably does not apply to you.

Regards,

Reply to
Neil Pugh

Hi Neil, thanks for the advice. Still looking for a practical and affordable solution with controlls at the steering wheel. So far, we think of connecting an mp3 player to the aux/cd input. But that doesn't solve the control on the steering wheel. Kind regards, Johan

Neil Pugh wrote:

Reply to
Johan Debal

How do you connect it to the aux input?

Do you know where you can source an adapter for this?

Thanks squelch41

Johan Debal wrote:

Reply to
squelch41

Reply to
squelch41

I haven't checked, but I dont think that the autochanger input is just an RCA socket as it is controlled from the CD head unit.

Most people's experiences suggest that they are a proprietary connector in other brands of car.

squelch41

dan wrote:

Reply to
squelch41