C5 Wiring details

I don't suppose anyone could tell me the wiring details of a specific connector on their C5.
The connector is blue 4 way with a red plastic insert. It is found under the
side panel of the drivers footwell by the centre console.
entering the connector on one site are two pairs of cables, both orange and yellow On the other side of the connector are four wires: brown, orange, white and yellow
On my car the connector had split/broken open - I have replaced the connector but when I took it part did not note down the original connections so am now not certain that I have the colours in the correct order.
The connector is associated with the airbag system
Any assistance gratefully received
Andrew
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
<snip>

Find a good auto electrician, do something wrong and you (or your passengers) could have a nasty surprise. :~(((
You will also have to have the system reset anyway.
Air bags (and pre-tensioning seat belts) are classed as explosive devices (in the UK) and thus come under the explosive laws, the force contained within a airbag can cause deafness (or kill) if the device is triggered in the wrong circumstances.
--
Wikipedia: the Internet equivalent of
Hyde Park and 'speakers corner'...

Sorry to follow up on my own post but I should also just add that pre-tensioning seat belts have enough force to sever a human finger should it trigger whilst being worked on and the said fingers be in the wrong place...
--
Wikipedia: the Internet equivalent of
Hyde Park and 'speakers corner'...
‚úĖ
Jerry
Thanks for the warning - but - I am a god auto electrician, my problem is that I can't find or get hold of the wiring diagrams for the C5 without being ripped off rigid by going to a dealer.
It is precisely because I want the system functioning correctly that I need the correct cable colours for this connector - making connections at random is exactly what one should not do with an explosive charge system.
Andrew
P.S. I have had an interesting day "belling out" the control box to sensor layout and have more information on the system although nothing that can help me with the specific wiring details

Add pictures here
‚úĖ