picasso fuel gauge

Hi there
When I fill my 2004 Citroen Picasso the fuel gauge does not register full. This only occurred after my car was in to get the cruise control fixed.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or a fix for it.
Cheers Allan
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I'm reluctant to give advice on these modern computer controlled dashboards but in the old days a similar symptom could occur if a wire had come loose from the sender. Might be worth looking for any obvious loose wires but there's not a lot of room in there! TonyB
Add pictures here
‚úĖ