Windshield washer problem

I have a 2014 Citroen berlingo multispacer. I have a problem with my windshield washer. 90% of the time when I try to spray the water on the front window, the wiper will come on but the water will run down on the back window and then when I turn on the water for the back window it sprays the water on the front. It's like the wipers work perfect but the water gets confused and goes to the wrong window. the other 10% of the time it works correct. Any help with this would be great, thanks

Reply to
tommy205

replying to tommy205, mzredstar wrote: new washer motor required there is only one :)

Reply to
mzredstar