Xantia 1.9TD For Sale

Hi all, Would anyone like to make me an offer for a well maintained Xantia reg 1994 (M). Bulwell, Nottingham area.
Don't hold back now!
Neil.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Perhaps I should have mentioned Tax till March 07 & MOT till Oct 06. Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
neil wrote:

TBH having just sold mine (1996) I doubt if you'll get much more than £400 for it.
--
Malc

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend
‚úĖ
I have to admit I wasn't expecting MORE than £400.
Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ