Edelbrock 800 cfm Carb for sale. Like new. Best offer.

Edelbrock EPS800 hi perf. Carb . (See Jegs catalogue for all the specs).

2 yrs old (3000 miles). Excellent condition . Runs great. No choke but can easily add one ; 2 pumps of gas and it starts immediately...idles at 750 rpm when cold without holding foot on the gas pedal and 900 rpm when warm. Comes with parts tuning kit (rods, jets, springs, squirter, etc). extra base gaskets , and Owners manual. No bad surprises ; ill pay for shipping parcel post. Money returned if you are not happy with the Carb for any reason. I paid $353 two years ago for everything --- no reasonable offer refused. Email me at : snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
Reply to
dave

Only asshole dave would have his engine set up such that it idles faster when it's warm than when it's cold.

asshole dave spewed thusly:

...idles at

Reply to
Diode

LMAO! That's one unique car Dave has!

Shut up Dave.

Reply to
StingRay

But he also stated "No choke but can easily add one ;" Choke linkages are what create fast idle. Lower cold idle speeds are common on carbs with no choke, and can be apain to drive until they are warm. There was nothing ambiguous in what he said. Why remove the choke? If you don't know that, you have no room to talk. So who is the asshole now?

Reply to
Pelly

Dave is ALWAYS the asshole....just like Jack Nickolson's character was always the caretaker in the Shining

Yes I know I promised not to annoy your group any more by stalking dave and I haven't in weeks ..Ken

Reply to
Flakey714

asshole dave, of course.

Pelly spoke thusly:

Reply to
Diode

I've got a pair of 1997-2004 Z06 Quarter Panel air scoops for sale. You can see them on the Ecklers website at:

Part # 40192 1997-04 Z06 Left Rear Quarter Panel Air Scoop

Part # 40193 1997-04 Z06 Right Quarter Panel Air Scoop

Never used. $175 with free shipping within the continental United States.

Email snipped-for-privacy@morethanmeetstheeye.com

Reply to
cnc