Xantia Heater

Wonder if anyone has any ideas. I used my heater for the first time the other day on my way to work. I'm fairly sure after a set mileage and with the blower on the first setting the air coming in wasn't as hot as I
remember it last winter.
I may just be being paranoid but has anyone any thoughts. It's a Xantia TD 1.9 SX 1994.
Thanks in advance Neil
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Have you got climate control? If so then it probably decided it was up to temperature and turned the heating down. My car is the same as yours and has climate control.
--
Malc

"Your mother can't climb stairs"
‚úĖ
Nope no climate control on mine just hot air blower, but thanks for the thought.
Any other ideas.
Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

It sounds as though it could be related to the thermostat opening in the engine. How many miles before this change happens?
--
Malc

"Your mother can't climb stairs"
‚úĖ
I thought I noticed it at around 5 or 6 miles. The temp gauge shows as normal which is 70 degrees C. I can feel warm air I just thought it wasn't as hot as I remember it last year.
Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

A year is a long time to remember how something felt. I might be barking up the wrong tree here but it could be that your thermostat is opening and because the water is now circulating round the radiator it is a bit cooler than it was previously. Or it could be that your heater circuit has got a bit sludged up through not being used or has got an airlock in it. Have you changed the coolant recently and/or regularly and have you tried bleeding the system?