1942 Chevy Army truck 1 1/2 ton 4 x4 in my barn in GA

Anybody have any suggestions or interest in it?

Don

Reply to
Don Smith

,,,

1942 Chevy Army truck 1 1/2 ton 4 x4 in my barn in GA Group: alt.autos.classic-trucks Date: Fri, Jun 27, 2003, 6:27am (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (Don=A0Smith) Anybody have any suggestions or interest in it? Don ..

Give it to your 16 year old son as a birthday gift.

.gibson6string..

Reply to
Guitar Boogie

No place to put it, but it sounds cool.

However, stovebolt.com and chevytalk.com both have cool free classifieds sections.

-W

-Woogeroo

'spill a beer cuz I'm missin' you, I'm still alright to smile...'

Hey! Wait a minute!?

remove NOBS to send email.

Woogeroo's Smoking Page:

smokin' along with an old style Big Green Egg...

Woogeroo's Autolinks:

Woogeroo

Is it really a 1 1/2 ton or the old standard duce and a half?

Reply to
David A.