1942 Chevy Army truck 1 1/2 ton 4 x4 in my barn in GA

Anybody have any suggestions or interest in it?
Don

,,, 1942 Chevy Army truck 1 1/2 ton 4 x4 in my barn in GA Group: alt.autos.classic-trucks Date: Fri, Jun 27, 2003, 6:27am (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (DonSmith) Anybody have any suggestions or interest in it? Don ..
Give it to your 16 year old son as a birthday gift.
.gibson6string..
No place to put it, but it sounds cool.
However, stovebolt.com and chevytalk.com both have cool free classifieds sections.
-W
wrote:

-Woogeroo
'spill a beer cuz I'm missin' you, I'm still alright to smile...'
Hey! Wait a minute!?
Woogeroo's Smoking Page:
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/wsp /
smokin' along with an old style Big Green Egg... ------------------------------------------------
Woogeroo's Autolinks:
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com
Is it really a 1 1/2 ton or the old standard duce and a half?