1/2 ton to 3/4 ton?

I was just wondering if you can put a 3/4 ton suspension kit on a 1/2 ton truck? and if so where would be the best place to check for one? it sounds a lot cheaper than buyer a 3/4 ton truck..

Thanks a Bunch! Bob

Bob Perkins

you'd be better off buying a 3/4 ton. depending on gvwr, the axles are different, the brakes are different, the springs are different, and most importantly, the frames are different.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Thanks Bret, I wasn't real sure about all of that !! Have a Great One ! Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins