FS: 1966 Ford F-350

Due to personal reasons I am selling my 1966 Ford F-350.It is a project truck BUT whomever decides that it fits their needs will end up with a VERY unique vehicle and one that WILL climb in value as this particular truck is VER VERY RARE. The specifics are as follows: Truck is a 1966 Ford F-350 with a 9' stepside bed. Yes, you heard right!!! the stepside bed is 9' long. The trucks tire size is 19.5 (same as the newer Ford Superdutys) and it is a single wheel model not dual wheels. The load rating on this truck is probably closer to 2 tons when rated as they rate trucks today. The bed is currently dissasembeled but it is really simple to figure out how it fits. It was disasembled to start the trucks restoration. The rear fenders are in good shape except for the front 2 inches of the fender which bolt to the steps. Patch panels for this small area are available from Dennis Carpenter reproductions. I also have one rust free primered fender which is included so that means only one fender has to be repaired.

The cab is in solid shape (no rust in the roof, inner steps, or cab corners (areas which are prone to rust in these trucks). The doors have rust in the lower edges of them BUT I have another set of doors which have NO rust in them. I also have a solid RUST FREE hood to replace the one that is currently on the truck as it has rust on the leading edge (another pust prone area on the 1960's era Fords). The aluminum grill is in excellent, UNBENT shape and just needs polishing to shine like a jewel. I have numerous spare parts (glass, knobs, heater boxes,etc..that go with the truck).

Now, for the interesting part. There is no motor or transmisson installed or included. You get to choose the power train you want to install. The original motor was a 300 six cyylinder and didnt fit the image of this truck. I was about to install an International 6.9 Diesel and a C-6 transmission in the truck (a feature which would REALLY have set this truck apart and made it VERY fuel efficent, NOT TO MENTION VERY POWERFUL plus no modifications were necessary to the frame or chassis using this combination). If you dont have access to one of these motors I can line you up with one for a price if needed. If you would rather stay with a gas motor I have a 1970 Ford 390 with a heavy duty 4 speed transmission that would drop right into this truck. It is priced seperately from the truck though.

As I said this is a project truck but it is one that the final product would be well worth the time spent on it as you would end up with a very rare and unique truck.

I can be reached at (281) 421-1254

Reply to
leo