FS: Classic Van, Pickup & RV

They all need TLC, but hey, they're all classics, and they're priced right!

  1. 69 Dodge Sportsman "Shortie" Window Van. Needs engine (slant 6 or
318). Everything else is pretty much there. Highly original, driven daily for years, died of a blown rod, now parked for years. Worthy of getting back on the road, or would make a good parts rig. Mostly straight, with lower body dings, very little rust. Good 3-speed trans, fair tires and brakes.

First $250 rolls it away.

  1. 65 Chev "10" 1/2 Ton Pickup. Fleetside, 235 L-Six, 3-speed. Not pretty - not real ugly. Would make a good work truck. It's a bit of a beast, but it runs and drives. Needs brake adjustment, lots of little misc. repairs. I bought it to use while my Heavy Half was at the hospital. Tabs expired 6/30. Bring your own battery.

First $595 takes it.

  1. 73 Minnie Winnie 20' class C Motorhome. Dodge chassis, good 318 V-8 (90K), and running gear, rare full bath, 6 new tires, roof AC, gas furnace/oven/range, gas/electric refer, awning, stereo. Well cared for and never abused, this was one of the best of its vintage, until it got parked and ignored some years ago. Needs to be detailed, tuned up, minor repairs. Perfect short-hop rig for one or two people. Everything worked when it was parked. At this price, no guarantees are made or implied.

First $2500.

Help, I need space. Photos available for all. Located in Mason County, WA.

Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
uncle kenny