WTB: Parts for a '46 Dodge Pickup

Looking for parts for our shop truck:
- 4 Moon hubcaps (blue or red Dodge script) - Crank for hand-starting the engine - Headliner kit
Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc.
http://OldRoads.com
go to www.39-47dodgetrucks.com You can get to our yahoo group from there. Plenty of info and sources for all the parts you are looking for. Ed

Thanks, I bought hubcaps and a crank off a guy in that Yahoo group last year but they were not at all as described and we never got our money back or parts exchanged!
Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles, Inc. http://OldRoads.com