Truck parts & accessories

Please pardon my brief attempt at commercialization in this group.

I have friends that have a business that is now carrying a large line of truck parts and accessories at very good prices.

If you're looking for parts for your rig please check them out at

Don't worry, I won't keep posting this on this group. Its a one and done.

Thanks,

TH

Reply to
hey there

Yeah right. then tell me why after this post, you post another 4 more ad's for your friends place ?

Reply to
kkweaver

As you have seen I haven't done any other postings along this line.

TH

Reply to
hey there

Steve,

You can always check out

they carry a large line and should have a few to choose from.

H.T.

yeah ok. keep thinking that. Here is the 2nd one I just found a few down.

Reply to
kkweaver

here is another. need anymore ?

A web site that may have your wheels is

they carry a huge line of parts including wheels, and their prices are pretty darn good.

Good luck,

kkweaver

kkweaver,

Why don't you get off your high horse? First, I have done nothing wrong. Second, I have contributed to other posts without mentioning my freinds site on numerous occassions. Third, if someone is looking for parts and I know that a site has them I'll post the site that I feel would be a good place to check just like many other people do!

So if you don't like the fact that I posted this one message mentioning my freinds place (just trying to do them a favor! I guess you don't know what that's about.) I'm sorry. But as far as the other posts go, if you don't like them tough! They were and are legitimate posts.

TH

Reply to
hey there