Mystery Jaguar Badge

Can any of you chaps help identify a chrome or nickel Jaguar badge I have had kicking around in my garage for many years. Looks like it might have been enamelled at one time. Photographs of it at

Robert

I've got one of those as well, don't know why. I believe it's off a hub cap, but I don't know what model it was fitted to.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike

According to a response I got on alt.autos.jaguar, it's probably a hub cap badge from a 420 or S-Type.

Reply to
Robert

It isn't off a wire wheel centre spinner is it?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I am not sure if that badge was fitted to any other Jaguars but it was certainly used on the hubcaps of the MKVII.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin