Wtd Brake master servo or repair kit

can anyone help I need a remote brake master servo or repair kit for a 1963 Daimler Majestic Major (DR450)I believe it is a 6 1/4" Girling unit, I think a similar unit was fitted to the British Leyland EA van.

Reply to
Big Mc

Just to clarify, do you need the remote 'master' cylinder, servo unit or both items ?

Reply to
Jerry.

Try the Daimler Club. You would probably need to be a member, but if you have a Majestic you should be, anyway! Alternatively, try Jaguar Heritage as their took over Daimler. Peter C.

Reply to
cornelp

I'd suggest a call to Paul Norton of Norton's Classic Servos. If anyone has a kit, it'll be him. Personally, I wouldn't buy a secondhand one and use it without replacing the seals, in which case, you may as well repair your old one, if possible.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke