1972 car picture and thread

I set up a homepage for the car. Check it out
http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp/savemypage/rebco10/myhomepage/index.html?cc=english
This was a second e-mail from the guy.
The car is a VERY well cared for and needs nothing. its starts every time ... no headaches.
when i got the car 10 years ago, the car has 84,000miles. and most of that was put on it in the 1970s.
in the early 80's it was painted, and engine and trans rebuilt (the rebuilt drivetrain now has UNDER 5,000 miles on it)
i only drove it about 2,000 miles since i'v owned it. (making sure i start it once a month)
it was painted about 20 years ago... and still looks perfect most vettes get stress cracks (especially the ones before 1982) this vette has NONE....
interior is original except for the seats. (the drivers seat had a tear) and you have to replace BOTH .. to make it 'match' it runs perfect ...

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp/savemypage/rebco10/myhomepage/index.html?cc=english well, no vette at that link. care to ty again ?
--
"Key"
=====

http://hometown.aol.com/rebco10/myhomepage/index.html

THE PRICE IS RIGHT....if everything checks out that the seller stated... Wonder where my wife is with the check book...???
Bob G.