1975 Stingray Corvette Convertible... want to sell

I have a 1975 Stingray Conv. that I have to sell. I have no idea what she is worth. I bought her a little over ten years ago. The Stingray is solid but needs tender love. Rebuilt with 28k miles, new interior,
brakes. Can someone guide me in a direction. I paid $10K. I will be moving to Key Largo and there isn't a garage.... I would love to see her go to a good home.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:15:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote something wonderfully witty:

--

"Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end." -- Moody Blues
wrote in message

guess you WOULD love to triple your investment :-)
--
"Key"
=====

Add pictures here
✖
something wonderfully witty:

A `75 that needs "tender love", may or may not be matching numbers (more then likely not with *rebuilt* motor) can be picked up all day long for right about +/- $10k in my area all day long.
Here is an example similar to how he described his car on ebay http://tinyurl.com/2759fw with original motor & fresh paint for $7200 with no bids and the auction ending in a day. Oh and here is one almost exactly as he described http://tinyurl.com/28nmql for $10k.
I doubt that the original poster is even going to revisit this forum to see or contact me on my offer, but I made it in sincerity. First thing tomorrow I'm going to check out this http://tinyurl.com/24kog4 when commuting back to my job in Annapolis. If I can pick-up a `71 with a freshly built `69 427 L-88 for around the same price as a `75 I doubt highly I'm the one off base here. For weekend beaters I could care less about NMN if I'm getting the right smiles per miles ratio.
If you are investing in Corvettes, perhaps you should know their values a little better. NADA/BB are notoriously off base on their prices.
I'm just looking for a weekend beater/thrill ride until I finish my full resto on a `72 BB ragtop. At the rate I'm going, it will be right about at it's 50th birthday though.
--

"Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end." -- Moody Blues
✖

I like this one it is just hard to buy something without being able to just take a flight out to go check it out...
--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

miles to do so. You could also ask an Iowan to take a gander at it for ya.
--

"Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end." -- Moody Blues
✖
wrote in message .

the nada link was just a base to start with. sure I know there was not enough info for an accurate estimate.
--
"Key"
=====

Add pictures here
✖
something wonderfully witty:

times profit. Ain't nobody flipping a 10k `75 for 30k unless they run into a real idiot.
--

wrote in message

depends, he could have a cherry 427 Convertible and not realize what he has. http://tinyurl.com/2kumyr
--
"Key"
=====

Add pictures here
✖
The Wolf With the Red Roses wrote:

I am glad to see "The Wolf With the Red Roses" got the monkey off his back......
http://www.lamermelculo.com/imagenes/webs/051103/monicaco.jpg
Add pictures here
✖
Seems they are going for a pretty penny now, follow a few auctions and check out what's selling on ebaymotors for 1975 and compare to your car:
http://tinyurl.com/yvhul2
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

--
Eugene Blanchard
http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas

you didn't give much info of the cars options, but here is a start from MADA http://tinyurl.com/23t2ld
--
"Key"
=====

Add pictures here
✖

The vet has auto transmission, air condition, radio, no hardtop, luggage rack on trunk, matched serial numbers. I do not want to triple my profit. I am looking to break even on $10K a little more. This is a diamond in the rough! hahaha
Add pictures here
✖

money back...
g'luck
--
"Key"
=====

Add pictures here
✖

✖
something wonderfully witty:

--

"Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end." -- Moody Blues
✖
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:15:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Values run all over the place.... I suggest you take a trial membership in on the C5 Forum ... (www,C3VR.com) and post a few questions...
Bob G. 64 72 & 98 Verts 76 & &9 Coupes
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:08:38 -0400, Bob G. <rg327_remove_comcast.net> wrote something wonderfully witty:

Trader prices for your zip code. Most really aren't worth much more the 10k in about a 250 mile radius from me.
--

"Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end." -- Moody Blues
✖

Well I just grabbed the August 2006 issue of Corvette Enthusiast Magazine.. which had their annual pricing guide... Just a sampling of what these cars sold for at various sales, auctions etc ...
But a 1975 Corvette Convertible is priced at L48 in fair shape = 10,000 no surprise in good shape = 18,000 in excellent shape = 31,425
L82 11,450 in fair shape 20,125 in good shape 35,875 in excellent shape... (gulp)
Now just how fair, good or excellent is defined is left unanswered...
Every model increased its value during the last year (2005) also
I just do not think the Original poster should have much trouble unloading this car for what he paid for it 10 years ago....
Bob G.
Add pictures here
✖