1975 CORVETTE still here....make offer

1975 Corvette short rear window with 1982 fuel-injected 350 and front end. 32K original miles according to title. New battery, injection computer, master cylinder, tune up, etc. Auto, AC, PS, PB, PW, PA, mirror T-Tops, leather. REALLY fast. Runs GREAT. Has been stored for over three years, so needs to be driven, some attention and some paint. Clean title and service docs included. Nearly a dozen people have said they are coming to see it, etc., but so far it's talk..I want to sell it, so $4750 or reasonable cash offer takes it! Near Boston.

hudathunk

Thats pretty low mileage for a 1975. Sure is a good deal ; if i needed a starter vette , id buy it. Ill keep my ears open for you. Have you tried at

in the C3 for sale room ?

Dave

1970 BB Coupe
Reply to
dave

Why does it have a 82 Front Clip? And by Clean title do you mean clear title. When I hear clean title, I take it to mean it isn't a Salvage title.

Reply to
Fred C. Dobbs

Why the change of engine with so few miles?

============ BuckShot LeFunk ==

1998 LS 400 1999 E320 4-Matic

hudathunk wrote:

Reply to