1990 C4 question

Got a 90 C4 coupe last year after wanting one since coming back from RVN. Sure is fun. Question, can someone tell me where I can get pictures of the
rear hatch area? I've got screw holes and an imprint on both sides and cant seem to find out what goes there. Got the service manual but no joy. Any help appreciated. Thanks. Dave
Dave Gaither wrote:

I'll bet you it's the luggage straps. Got any straps in the storage bays?
TomC '90ZR1 #792

Tom Thanks for the reply. I was looking at the "Check it out" post and came across some nice pics of a 1990 C4 and it looks like I'm missing a molding stip with a C4 emblem on it. I've been looking through all my catologs but but cant seem to find the critters. I did find that nice sun screen that pulls out, pretty neat! Dave
Coupe or convertible? I'm confused. The only thing I see under the hatch on my 90 coupe that you might be missing are the clips for storing the roof, just behind the seats.
Dave Gaither wrote:

Hayabusa Yeah, mines a coupe also. After looking at some pics and calling around it appears I am missing the R and L rear speaker grilles. Speakers are there but no grille covers. Gonna call Vette Masters Monday and check with them, on advice from Zips. Chevy garage parts man showed them as discontinued. Dave

Check on eBay. I got a speaker grill there that I needed, for the minimum bid.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp
Are you talking about the Bose emblems on the speaker grilles?
======================================On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:04:50 -0500, "Dave Gaither"

I got my speaker grills (with Bose emblems) here: http://www.vette2vette.com
============================================On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:04:50 -0500, "Dave Gaither"