93 conv for sale

I have a very nice 93 conv for sale. 35,000 miles, 300/350. Red w/white top and seats. Sport seats, auto. Top in very good condition w/clear rear
window. Drivers seat has some wear, but still in good condition. Pass seat like new. Recent hard drive crash lost photos, but I'll take more as soon as the rain stops. :^(
Hate to sell, but divorce forces sale. Asking $18,500. Must sell by end of June or I'll put it on eBay. Car is in Wyoming, MI.
Car is now sold.

What did you get for it?
--
Charlie