93 Pathfinder FOR SALE

I've got 93 SE model-fully loaded, leather, sunroof, excellent condition, new paint(dark metallic green), 270,000 km, running boards, fog lights. I'm going to sell it. Asking $7100 obo. Located in Vancouver,BC. E-mail: borys snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Plaxo Card Borys & Maryna borys snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca mobile: (604) 771-0718 Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

Reply to
Borys & Maryna

"Borys & Maryna" wrote in news:b2SDb.730242$pl3.362521@pd7tw3no:

I've got a 92 SE model-5 speed, no leather, sunroof, new AM/FM/CD, front and rear hitch receivers, excellent condi on, original paint,

165,000 km, running boards. Located in Vancouver, B.C. I'm not going to sell it. Wondering if you think my estimate of $9,000 - $10,000 represents a resonable estimate of it's value.
Reply to
Dave Patton