ac wiring

WHATS UP ? LOOKING FOR AC WIRING FOR MY 71 STINGRAY CAN ANYONE HELP? THANKS KROO

Reply to
kroo

why are you yelling ? google is your friend.

'Key

I DIDNT MEAN TO YELL, JUST LOOKING FOR WIRING DIAGRAMS FOR MY 71 STINGRAY AC SYSTEM THANKS KROO

Reply to
kroo

(Kroo, typing in ALL CAPS is the way one yells in a written message. Turn off your caps key.)

Reply to
BDragon

note; the use of all caps means you are yelling.. also, I gave you a google link where you could find a place to purchase the diagrams you may need.

g'day

Reply to
'Key