Wiring for fog lights 94 SC

95 SC2 I bought came without fog/driving lights, so I bought a pair of lights from someone "parting out" their car. They included the panel switches, which plug right into my electrical without modification. They even gave me a cut off pigtail which was identical to my wiring anyway. The panel light "works" ie. the indicating light comes on when I press it - only when my parking lights and/or headlights are on. BUT the fuse panel inserts for fuses and relays are absent, as well as the wiring that would splice into the main harness - although the seller did give me a 2 foot section of "pigtail" off the bulb mounts. How to hook it all up remains illusive.

Hey Lane - Could you post links for some of those excellent technical illustrations?

-WaV

Reply to
wavy

Wavy,

I don't know of anything online that could help you in this project. But a Haynes or Chilton manual for your car from any auto parts store ($10) would surely have a diagram of the circuit as it exists in cars that came from the factory with foglamps. Otherwise, you may have to pick up a relay and some wire and create your own.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

Where did these come from??

I was hoping for the same..... I do have a Haynes manual. It does have wiring diagrams, but they arent very good as actual "schematics". I cant figure out how the wiring from the lamps would splice into or integrate into the "rest of the harness".

-WaV

Lane wrote:

Reply to
wavy

I found these diagrams on the web or in this newsgroup over the years and just recycled them.