Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Page 4 of 5
cyndy wrote:

Cyndy, I'm dating Ric's ex now and she tells me that there's a lot more to Ric than meets the eye too! In fact, for some unknown reason, she calls him "Rod"!!! *LOL*
My sides hurt from LOL way too much!!! Which of the 5 ex-wives is with you at the present time? How do you keep them stright? Tatoos? Numbered 1-5???
Hahahah!!!! Also, how do you define dating??? Isn't that term(pardon the pun)a bit dated???
Gotta stop.....gonna pee my pants!!!!

He must be one of Ric's exes that is dating one of Rics exes.
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

Hold on one gosh darn minute here......you trying to say Ric goes both ways?
O My!!!!
Ric!!!!! Get in here!!!!
He's just mad I jilted him..... :-)
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Dad wrote:

LMAO! But Dad, it was you who told me "If you can't get a woman, get a fat man!" *LOL* Ric's lost a lot of weight since we started kickin' it! *still laughing*
ok....can't take any mo' ......and that Homer Simpson is making me real thirsty!!! No beer in the house, so I guess I just HAVE to drag myself out!
Have a great evening boys....later!
I'll miss you all!

Sorry, I never said that.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
cyndy wrote from the heart:
RicSeyler wrote his usual eloquent response:
Why am I having visions of "The Love Boat" and why am I hearing the strains of "Love Is In The Air"? *LOL* Send finder's fee to CoolJet, c/o General Delivery, Anywhere.
Awwwww,,,,you guys make me LOL!!!!
When I first glance at Ric's recent reply, I thought he said a vegetarian veterinarian....I thought I was seeing things!!! Imagine a vegan vet!!! Hahaha!
Yup, had some rough times, you have NO IDEA....I think I'm finally in a good place all the way around.....what could be better....I have my Corvette....RIGHT???
He's with the one that still has her teeth. Very attractive indeed....

And just what nickname does she have for you, my dear?
I own a red 86 coupe,,,love it, I can blow the doors off of some cars..and have done it,,,the ones that think they can beat you to the next red light..you let them think they have you off the line,,then,well all they see is my state issued Dale Jr, license plate... Diane
Hey Diane.....
You have fun out there don't you? Good for you! Be careful...... same thing happened to me last night with a Mercedes C230...gimme a break! I let this person think he had me and then............see ya!!!!
Cyndy

would be a lot easier to understand if you used quotes. my2
--
"Key"

What do you mean.....the system jumbles it like that.