Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Grand Entrance? O my!

Have fun with it!

Reply to
cyndy

Were you talking to me Ric? *LOL* And you have the nerve to point a homophobic finger at Dad! LMAO!

Reply to
Cool Jet

Reply to
RicSeyler

Well Cynthia, I'll save you the trouble. I can only speak on behalf of myself, Ric, Dad and Kickstart, because we are all close friends and we all went to Separate Schools together. We are all in our mid-30's, range in height from 6'2" to 6'4", weigh in at a range of 175 to 195 pounds. Dad, Kickstart and I have brown hair and dark complexions, while Ric is the beach boy with "summer blonde" hair. We are all exceedingly handsome and consequently have all just split up with 5th wives. So, yes, we are all available. Dad looks quite similar to George Clooney. Kickstart looks a lot like Brad Pitt. Ric looks a lot like Fabio. I'm told that I'm the spitting image of a young Omar Sharif. We all have chiseled features, not unlike Greek Gods. There you have it. I feel like I know you now.

Reply to
Cool Jet

Reply to
RicSeyler

The only gal I personally know who drives a 'vette (C4 & C5 Z06) is Barb Advey, nee Hamilton:

She nudged me into buying mine 8^)

Tip, '99 C5 coupe

Reply to
Tip

RicSeyler wrote: Hi, my name is Ric. And I've lived on an Island out the Gulf for the last 25 years. We should go out sometime!

LOLOL

Reply to
Dad

Now try 5th gear.

Reply to
Dad

He never found that out but I can see how a simpleton like you would believe I'm what you would like to think I am. Go back in you hole, or if you would really like to have some fun come tell that to my face.

Reply to
Dad

You are all too funny and sound like a great bunch of Vette lovers.......Hey, I can take it AND dish it out!!!

Cyndy under the Fiberglass

Reply to
cyndy

I'd rather look like Harpo Marx than George Looney and I'm well over the 30 mark a few times. On top of that I'm not available, (I'll bet that was a crushing statement)-;.

Reply to
Dad

Cyndy, your signature should read:

"Cyndy wraps her ass in fiberglass"

If you're single,check that dashing young Ric (Fabio) out at his website:

Cool Jet

On 4 Apr 2006 22:11:55 -0700, "Cool Jet" puked:

Or a dude screwing around on the innernet...

lab~rat >:-)

Or a sheriff's deputy posing as a 14 year old girl. :-)

BTW, I'm as opposed to online sexual predators as the next, maybe more due to my kids, but somehow arresting a guy for something that never actually occurred seems wrong.

They are arresting him for sending sexual content to a 14 year old but in reality, that never happened. He sent it to a sheriff's deputy, who obviously, must have been of legal age.

I think the guy should have his nuts cut off and all his fingers broken, but not for this incident.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

Hey Ric- I checked out your homepage and you do live on the beach............awesome house! Where do take your Vette when the hurricanes come?

I wasn't here last year for the one we had to evacuate for, but, my car was and I was so worried about her, but we didn't get hit that hard right here....Sacred Indian Ground or some mojo they say protects us, but, I'm not gonna hold my breath this year...........I have an ominous feeling.......dunno..........AND I AM A SCORPIO for real! We get strong intuitive feelings.....almost eerie!

So beautiful out.........great day to take your top down and GO! The CARS TOP.....before y'all jump all over that! Hahaha!

Reply to
cyndy

I am sooo crushed....I really started giving a lot of serious thought to Dad & me...could see it now...........an amazing Vette couple..........Oh well, boo hoo......................so, who is available?

LOL

Reply to
cyndy

Reply to
RicSeyler

I did up until Ivan..

But now I can't afford to rebuild on the Island.. Things are nuts here. I've been quoted $375 per/sq/ft, UGGH So I'm going to buy in Gulf Breeze Proper, (the peninsula next to the Island)

I take the Vette into town (Pensacola) for hurricanes. Put it in the relatives brick garage.

The Surfer's "Go to Guy" Dr. Gray has said we will get quite a few this year. We are in the middle of the up-cycle for storms.

HAHAHA There really is something to when we are born, it's truly weird cuz I don't usually buy into all the metaphysical stuff... Cept Karma of course, I sure believe in Karma, seems to of run fairly true my whole life. :-)

Funny, I drove it into the shop today with the top down. It's the perfect weather down here right now. Before it gets to the "surface of the sun" hot. LOLOLOL

RicSeyler

Why is it that the ones who holler the loudest about others morals are the ones who actually need to look at themselves?? This bunch of NeoCon/Jesuslanders.... well......

I agree, he should be exposed, embarrassed and lose this particular job because of security reasons where he made bad judgments, but to face jail time for a "crime" that didn't actually occur except in someone's mind is wrong.

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
RicSeyler