C4 compatability

Will all the C4 years front springs interchange with each other? I have an 84 that pops and creeks. It feels like it is coming from the center of the spring but there is no sign of damage visible. I have
heard that the 90 spring was the best but I do not know if it will fit on my 84. Any ideas?
Check your a-arm bushings. Springs don't normally pop unless they are broken or rubbing on other spring members, like a pile of leaf springs. Being a single leaf fiberglass spring, you should notice if it is broken.

http://www.vbandp.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID7 Says here 84-87 Call and ask them
kickstart