Hypertech Programmer

Has anybody ever used a Hypertech Programmer Model # 345752 on a 1995 LT1? Does it give the results that are hyped, or is it all hype? Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul J. Veres

I have one for my 94'LT1. Helps some.....

That was helpful huh!?! LOLOLOL

Paul J. Veres wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

Way more than we normally get from you, keep up the good work(?) oh young and foolish one!!

Reply to
Dad

Dad: I've read your other responses on posts, which has been most helpfull. What is your thoughts on these programmers? Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul J. Veres

Sorry, can't add anything useful, never had enough contact with them or people that were using them to be of help. Most times people that can beat you and have tweaked their vehicle won't admit to anything other than their great driving ability.

Quit drag racing in 9/1965 and only autocross for fun and that's getting to where it has become a pissing match. Love to go to a meet and have the guy you beat the year before tell you he has his car setup to beat me then tell him you're not going to run, don't see any competition. ;-) Much cheaper and just as much fun, and then you can always run when he hasn't set his machine up to beat you.

Reply to
Dad

Thanks, I'll save my money.

Reply to
Paul J. Veres

Probably a good decision. Should you want to play with it, find a local dyno-tuner who offers several off-the-shelf 'fixes' for the LT-1. Discuss what you are looking for, what you're willing to give up.

I did this on my LS-1. Kept emissions, didn't care about the high end and got a bit of mid-range KITA.

Reply to
PJ

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Paul J. Veres

BITE ME! Oh yea........ your teeth are in the shop..... never mind! LOL :-)

What do ya say about the Hyper Tech Programmer ?!? Does make a little crisper response, and with the matching T-Stat it runs a little cooler, but the mileage is also down a tad.

Reply to
Ric Seyler

Doesn't matter where they are my lips would rebel if they saw that coming. Headed your way next week, be careful what you wish for.

Reply to
Dad

LOL The weather is just starting to break. Nice time to be in the state :-)

Reply to
Ric Seyler