C5 electrical problem

My 2001 C5 6 speed coupe is having a major electrical meltdown. It started by cycling through all the warning signals: check tire pressure, low fuel, check ABS, service engine soon, etc. All of them. Took it to
my local dealer and they determined that the battery was about gone. Replaced the battery and all was well for about an hour of driving.
Then the warnings started coming again. There was no loss of power at this point. So, parked the car at home and arranged to take it back to the dealer the next morning. The next morning: battery completely dead.
AAA comes and jumps me, I back out of my garage and the car dies. very little power. Restarts right away but still no power. Get towed to a friend's Corvette shop this time. They've spent about six hours troubleshooting but still don't have the problem isolated.
Has this happened to anyone else out there? I would think with all the electronics in cars these days that troubleshooting this problem would be easy to do with all the codes the car produces.
Rich T.

You have lost the ECM, $800 and you're back on the road. You didn't say it specifically but when it restarted it would run but not move? If so, yes I have had that happen and it was the computer. Battery got it gone once and then it shutdown about 200 miles later, still 100 miles from home. Rented a car and after a week they called and said it was ready, no problem after that.
Good luck,
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

It's probably just a short or bad ground. I'd suggest reposting this at either www.c5forum.com or www.corvettemechanic.com
And if you do, post the codes stored in the DIC. Preferably check when this actually happens and the engine is still running so your'll see which codes are current. Instructions on checking the codes are here: http://www.c5forum.com/ayc/dtcdic.php