Corvette Price Guides

I was looking for the price guides on classic Corvettes and having some problems finding them. NADA and Edmunds both have theirs, but I'm not finding others.
Didn't Corvette Fever have one?
Kelly Blue Book is only back to '86 but I thought they had a classic car guide also.
I know there was one that many made fun of because you could get the value of the '63 Corvette with the 4 cylinder AND 6 cylinder engines (dual engine option?) along with air conditioning on the fuel injection engine. But at least it did have old cars in it.
I just can't seem to find any of them now though.
Anyone have links?
Tom in Missouri wrote:

You could try this pricing guide: http://www.manheimgold.com/car_lo.html
But, there is a wide variance in Corvette prices.